Freshen up your immune system with MLD!
The gentle, rhythmic touch of Vodder-method Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) increases the movement of lymph through its entire system, speeding healing, reducing swelling with its related pain, and improving health.
- MLD is helpful in recovery from dermatological, dental or plastic surgery.
- MLD is helpful in recovery from joint replacement surgery.
- MLD is an aid in minimizing scars.
- MLD is a whole body approach to enhancing immune system function using a time-tested method.
- MLD is an effective treatment for prevention or reduction of lymphedema.
- MLD is performed either through clothing or on skin.
- MLD is deeply soothing for the nervous system.
I’ve been seeing some very nice results in a number of my clients, particularly after dermatological surgery:
- Reduced swelling of the hand to none after surgery at the wrist to remove a small skin cancer.
- No swelling or bruising after a bone graft of the maxilla (upper jaw) and tooth extraction. The oral surgeon’s comment immediately post-op, “You’re not swelling yet.” And she never did.
- Relieved swelling and pain in a client’s ankle. Medical assessment didn’t yield a source and it was thoroughly checked out before MLD treatment. One year later the client is still pain-free and raving about this work.
Welcoming clients preparing for face-lift and other plastic, oral, dermatological, or joint replacement surgery to use MLD for pre-surgical preparation and post-surgical care. Reduces likelihood of bruising and swelling.
Manual Lymph Drainage Rates
|First MLD Session||70-90 minutes for intake, measurements as needed||$100|
|MLD Follow-up Session||40-60 minutes||$75|
|MLD Self-Care Education Session||20-35 minutes, In conjunction with MLD treatment.||$45|
Manual Lymph Drainage Packages
|3 MLD Sessions and Self-Care||2 pre-surgical, 1 post-surgical||$255|
|5 MLD Sessions and Self-Care||2 pre-surgical, 3 post-surgical||$365|
|6 MLD Sessions and Self-Care||2-3 pre-surgical, 3-4 post-surgical||$400|
Call 352.318.8974 today to make an appointment for a series of MLD sessions.
Carla S. Van Arnam, LMT, CZB, CHMLD
7328 West University Avenue, Suite F, Gainesville FL 32607